5L LARGE CAPACITY
Enjoy long-acting air diffusion with 1.32 Gallon (5L) large capacity humidifier which contains 3 mist modes.Runs up to 12 hours per filling on high setting,Our cool humidifier can easily handle a large space such as bedroom and living room, even the whole house.
A special humidistat mode automatically adjust the amount of mist according to the ambient humidity which intellgent keep indoor humidity of 55%-60%.You can feel free about excessive moisture and enjoy a carefree environment with your family.
A powerful humidifying function.You can match one of mist modes,such as low mist,medium mist,high mist or humidistat function ,in the short time to achieve the effect of moist air, Which let you have no fear of dry air interference.
With the sensitive touch panel you can easily control the cool mist humidifier, which help you select the mist of mode with just one finger.
Based on ultrasonic technology, which produces less than 35 dB of noise and provides a comfortabe sleep environment for your family.The round indicator light will turn off so that you will not disturbed by the annoying lights anymore.
Model number HU-X2
Item weight 4.4 pounds
Shipping weight 4.4 pounds
Package dimensions 19.4 x 9.4 x 8.8 inches
Adding water: You can't add water directly from the top of the mist outlet or the base of the tank. Please add water into the tank, and the water will naturally flow out to the base.
Essential oils.The essential oil needs to be dripped onto the sponge, cannot exceed one-third of the essential oil silicone box. Clean the sponge and silicone box in advance to avoid mix of scents when using various essential oils in rotation.
Areas of use. The machine needs to be laid flat first, and the bottom can not be padded with blankets, cloth, etc. to avoid blocking the air outlet. Place the machine in an empty area to facilitate the dispersion of fog. To keep wooden items, carpets and other items at least one meter away from the machine to avoid moisture.
Work of the machine. Functions: three-speed fog, sleep, constant humidity, and rapid humidification. Adjust to the appropriate amount of fog according to the size of the room and the needs. If you need to turn off the screen, switch to the sleep mode.
Water shortage. When the machine is out of water, E1 will be displayed, and there will be a beep alert. If you want to continue using the product, you need to add water.
1. Lift the handle and move the water tank to the watering area.
2. Turn the water tank upside down to unscrew the water inlet, add water to the water tank until 90% full, and tighten the water tank cover back to the water tank.
3. After placing the water tank, move the water tank to the base, put it in place, and put the top cover back on the water tank.
4. Turn on the unit. Use tap water or purified water that is between 6 °C to 40 °C.
Product Specification (US regulation):
1. Rated voltage/frequency: 120V 60Hz
2. Rated power: 25W
3. Actual water tank capacity: 5 L
4. Fogging amount: level three 277ml/H; level two 204ml/H; levelthree 128ml/H
(Suitable for rooms within 45 square meters)
Meaning of the three lights in the work:
Blue light-humidity is higher than 65%
Orange light-humidity is lower than 45%
Green light-moderate humidity 45%-65%
Do not plug or unplug with wet hands to avoid the risk of electric shock
Do not disassemble, repair or modify products
Do not touch the atomizer when you turn it on, otherwise it will cause you a pain.
The power cord must not be scratched, damaged, knotted, or pinched or clamped, as it may cause electric shock, short circuit, or fire.
If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its repair department in order to avoid danger.
When the machine is working, do not separate the water tank from the base. Do not touch water and parts in the sink.
Unplug the power cord during thunderstorms or when not in use for a long time.
Do not turn the appliance over when the power is on and there is water inside to avoid burning internal components.
Do not allow children or disabled people to operate the machine.
This product is for use only at home or similar places.
This product requires regular cleaning of the water tank, sink, and atomizer. It should be cleaned at least once a week when used frequently.
Unplug the power cable before cleaning.
Cleaning: Unscrew the water tank cover, pour out the water in the water tank, wipe the scale in the water tank with a soft cloth, and rinse with water for 2-3 times.
If there is scale on the surface of the sink or atomizer, you can add white vinegar, citric acid (dishwashing liquid, soapy water can also be used, but the result is not so good), then wipe it with a cotton swab or a soft cloth and rinse with clean water all over 2-3 times. Avoid cleaning liquid into the fan when cleaning.
After rinsing the soft cloth in warm water below 40 °C, wipe off the stain on the surface. The mist nozzle and top cover can be directly used for clean water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use iron wire, nylon rag, etc. Wipe the body to avoid surface scratches and damage.
Do not use thinner, toluene, acid detergent, lamp oil, alcohol or chemicals to wipe the product to avoid discoloration, deterioration or silk screen damage.
When it is not used for a long time, clean it, dry it, put all the parts into the packing box in the original packaging order, and put it in a dry place.
Alarm for lack of water under full water condition:
1. Whether the float can move normally;
2. Whether water flows out from the water tank normally;
3. Whether the water tank is in place;
4. Abnormal machine condition, excessive scale on atomized tablets or excessive impurities in water
1. Move the floating ball to ensure no sticking;
2. Make sure water flows out from the water tank normally, and press the spring to check whether water flows out;
3. Adjust the water tank to ensure the correct positioning of the water tank mouth;
4. Clean the atomizer and replace with clean water;
5. Please contact the customer service staff.
The machine does not turn on, no breeze or fog: the power is not connected or there is a problem
Solution: Re-power on, if still can't work normally, please contact our customer service in time.
The power light is on, no fog or fog is small:
1. the constant humidity mode is selected;
2. the atomized piece has too much scale or impurities in the water;
3. the bottom is padded with a blanket or other deformation objects, which blocks the air inlet;
4. the machine is abnormal
1. If the ambient humidity is higher than 60%, the machine enters the standby state. If you need to continue humidification, please adjust to the working position, do not use the constant humidity function;
2. Clean the atomizer and replace with clean water;
3. ensure that the product is placed on a flat ground or desktop, do not pad other items to prevent blockage of the air inlet;
4, please contact customer service staff.
Mist odor: the inside of the base is dirty or the water in the water tank is not clean.
Solution: clean the base or the inner wall of the water tank, and change water.
1. the water filling method is not correct;
2. the water tank is not placed flat;
3. the water tank is cracked
1. add water through the mouth of the tank. Water inside the base needs to be completely poured out. Place the water tank properly, and then turned on again.
2. ensure that the product is placed on a flat ground or desktop, do not pad other items to prevent blockage of the air inlet;
3. if water tank or base is cracked, please contact customer service staff.
The problem of deformation of the essential oil box:
1. The deformation of the essential oil box caused by not cleaning in time,
2. excessive amount of essential oil, causing the essential oil to stay in the foam and the essential oil box for a long time, which leads to corrosion of the essential oil box.
1. After each use of essential oil, the essential oil box needs to be cleaned up in time. In the case of shutting down and not using the machine, it is necessary to clean the foam and the essential oil box, and then dry it before use again.
2. use the right amount of essential oils, try not to completely soak the sponge, soak to 1/3 to 1/2 to avoid oil overflow to cause damage to other parts. When the essential oil box is deformed, clean and dry the essential oil box, The essential oil box will automatically return to its original size and can be used again.
Dirt: gray marks or powder left over on the surface of furniture after use; white powder on black objects. It's mostly caused by hard water.
Solution: 1. Use filtered water or purified water.
About the water sediment in the base: The humidifier uses ultrasonic atomizer vibration to disperse the liquid water into water mist. The water tank is just a transitional water storage tool. All the humidifier base sinks will have water. Please do not worry.
Hard Water refers to water containing more soluble calcium and magnesium compounds. Hard water does not pose a direct health hazard, but it can cause a lot of troubles in life, such as scaling on water appliances, soap and detergent cleaning efficiency.
Get updates on sales specials and more